Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 31st and last thoughts

This is just a few thoughts while I'm able to realize what I'm thinking and able to put them down..
   Jill,,,Feb.16th,when we met again after 11 years.Has been some of the best days of my life.I still don't understand why you are here by my side.It's not my good looks nor any far flung promisied future. I love you.
   Tim,,, The bestist student anyone toolmaker could hope to ever have.I know that your not folling thu with the training,but at this point and time you could keep up with some of the best. Sorry I never met your lady.
   Uncle Bill,,,We have been thru thick and thin together,and it was all very good.I know that you have been calling a few times a week,but please just remember the good times.Kiss Ma Ma for me,she's a great lady..
   Tanya,,We never met in person,but with a father like Uncle Bill,you just have to be a great lady..Hug those kids and your old man for me,Please..Matt 6:34
  Chris,,,You have always been there for me.I whish that I could say the same,We had good times and bad.But you were in my heart.Kiss that Charlie for me and a big hug to Hoss..
   Amiee,,,Ah that smile!! You have no idea how happy you made me when I would see your bright face in the morning at work..And of course those Star Bucks cookie things.
  Mr.Jay,,,I think it was a God send,when I saw your add on line.I have never worked with anyone that I enjoyed so much,
Thank you for putting up with me and Larry the dog.I was soo suprised about 5&diner at the hosp. Wished we could have done it again,but health said no,,Grrr I'm gonna keep my eye on you,,hahahah
  Cindy & Chris,,Great friends,good parties,nice bike,and always good thoughts,Great machinest,Keep Texas on their toes!!!
   Rhonda,,,What can I say?Youve been someone special in my heart and told me to share these experiences whith those who might care.You have called at my worst times and brought me around a little.Jill likes you too.Give those doggies and your husband belly rubbs for me.
   Steve,,,I didnt know you were on here ,,sorry,,I guess by now you have read my short story Now you know.Tell the guys at work Hi  & bye for me,
   For those of you that read this but didnt choose to follow,,thats ok,I wish you would have.
  Take care and GOD bless,
               Bill
  

8 comments:

  1. Willy-Billy Nicely done with pic's, words probably a little over the top, at least for some of us. please keep in touch, a call would be good,though seeing you would be the greatest. You're in my thoughts and prayers always, I'm proud to call you my friend. I Love YOU, Uncle Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! What a beautiful DASH!!! Love YOU Chris/Char/Hoss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill--tears fall down my face as I realize, perhaps for the first time, I will not get an opportunity to meet you face to face this side of Heaven. I'll see ya then for sure. You have been a great friend to my dad, "Uncle Bill" and I appreciate that more than I can say. I will miss you. Your spirit will live with us all until we can meet again. Remember you are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did great, you are in my thought always. the pic. are great it is not the way I think of you (as teenagers on Ludlow). My two oldst best friends well be together again tell Alan Hey from me ok. Call if you would like I would.
    I will always Love you. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. bill, what a beautiful dash you have had! you are a remarkable man. i fell in love with your kind and gentle nature the minute you came to work for us. we will never have another friend/employee that can fill your shoes. looking at the pictures of the puppies that have gone before you .... be sure to hug them again when you get to that rainbow bridge and be sure to keep watching over us. we ALL need all the help we can get~ i wish you would let us come and see you. i would just like to give you big, but gentle, hug and kiss. you have made a beautiful mark on this world and you will be missed ... don't ever forget that. give that sweet larry and kiss for me when you see him and always remember the hearts that you have touched. you are a unique and unrepeatable. i pray for you every day. i love you, bill. Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics Bill. They filled in a little of your dash! You are a very special guy. I am so blessed that you came back into my life when you did. I just wish it were for longer.
    Aimee and I love you and want to do anything we can to help you on your journey. There's a better place ahead and I know I will see you again there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bill, We are so glad we were able to share good times and our lives with you. You are truly a great guy and a true friend. Wish we were there to spend time with you but just know you are in our hearts and on our mind all the time. Sorry we are just now responding but I (Cindy) am blonde and just figured out how to respond. haha.
    We now moved to Houston.Our number is the same and our new address 2226 Willowby Dr Houston, TX 77008. We love you guy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh you kept all of those pics we took, I shall keep them forever along with you in my heart my man.

    ReplyDelete