Monday, January 24, 2011

Jan.24 2011

Well here we go !
  As some of you know,I had major surgery a few years back for colon problems. At that time I said NO chemo nor radition,a few operations later all cancer seemed to be gone.
  About 3 years ago I started feeling kind of tired all the time,I just thought it was a sign of getting older. I never told my employer because it really wasent his problem,I cut my own hours back and soon got fired,  Since then I've worked part time and contract at different shops around town.

1 comment:

  1. I MISS YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL. U didn't tell any of us Billy, I shall never understand why, but I will honestly love you forever, I know our dream will come true. "Our hearts shall be joined again" through thick and thin.
    I love you my Whisper.

    ReplyDelete