Monday, January 24, 2011

Jan 24 2011 B

  About 8 months ago I started having little headaches,darn,I never have headaches!!! Before Thanksgiving,my head got worse and my eyes and hands did'nt agree with one another all the time..Grrrr.  I started walking around like I was drunk sometimes.   I stopped seeing friends and family cause I was embaressed.
   At Christmas time,I spent the holiday in my room with a horendise headache,On Dec.27th 2010, I tried to go to work in Scottsdale,but I felt that driving that far might get someone else hurt.
  I went to the E.R. and they did a CT scan and said that I had a bigger problem than just a headache.I was transfered to Banner Good Sam, in Phx. and put in ICU.
  They had found a tumor in my brain about the size of a golf ball,,,CRAP !!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are going thru all of this. I watched my dad struggle with tumors on his brain. I wouldn't have traded one single day I spent with him while he was sick. You have lots of love around you and I'm happy for that. If you need anything, let me know. I'm always here for my best friend. Luv ya

    ReplyDelete